Prof. Dr. Ulrich Mansmann
- 1981 – 1986: Bachelor's and Master's of Mathematics and Economy in Heidelberg and Minneapolis
- 1987 – 1991: Research Assistant at the Faculty of Mathematics at the TU Berlin focusing on integrated partical systems and phase transitions
- 1991: PhD at the Faculty of Mathematics at the TU Berlin (Dr. rer. nat.) focusing on mathematical physics
- 1992-2000: Research Assistant at the Institute for Medical Informatics, Biometry, and Epidemiology at the University Hospital Benjamin Franklin of the Free University Berlin with a focus on: Medical Epidemiology and Clinical Trials
- 2000: Habilitation and Appointment to professor for biometry and epidemiology at the Free University Berlin.
- 2001 – 2004: University professor at the Insitute of Biometry and Informatics at the University Hospital of Heidelberg
- 2005: Director of the Institute for Medical Information Processing, Biometry, and Epidemiology in the Faculty of Medicine at the LMU.